McCordsville Veterinary Hospital Covid-19 Protocol
Providing excellent veterinary services since 1998
In order to keep everyone safe we have instituted the following protocols and services:
- Curbside Service, optional – call 317-335-3741 once in the parking lot – we ask that you remain parked outside our building for the duration of the appointment
- Thorough sanitization of our hospital’s high touch points
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our hospital for you to use during your visit. If you can’t find any, please ask, and we will get it for you.
Please reschedule your appointment if you have a pending Covid-19 test or if in the past 10 days you have:
- Tested positive for Covid-19
- Had a fever, sore throat, or flu-like symptoms
- Traveled or been in contact with someone with Covid-19
We appreciate your patience and cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy!